Friday, March 23, 2012

Pretty and Polished Party on my yacht

Wohoo! More franken-indie-home made polish for you today! This polish is so fantastic it goes on my all time favourite list with a big BAM! I love it so much, it's almost like it was made for me. Haha.. Well anyways it's called Party on my yacht and comes from Pretty and Polished!
This is two coats over two coats of a sheer polish from Mavala I don't remember the name off, sorry.. This polish is just, well I don't even know where to start. First, it looks like frosting with "strössel" on top which is just awesome! The base color is a milky white semi-jelly which makes the glitter look like it's trapped inside. AWESOME! And the formula is just perfection! I seriously don't know HOW she created this polish?! The glitter is multicolored small hexagons and you can even spot some tiny bar glitter in there. And it goes one so smooth and the glitter is instantly distributed evenly on the nail without the base beeing thick or goppy. I'm impressed, humbled and greatful that the girl behind Pretty and Polished decided to create this masterpiece! So soft but yet so interesting to look at. I wore it until it was completly chipped six days later, which I seriously doubt has ever happened before :)

The picture is a bit off though, I wasn't even taking this pic for the blog but I had to send it to my sister instantly to show her this beauty but forgot to take better pictures later... So sorry about that!

Oh I almost forgot the most important thing! You can buy Pretty and Polished lacquers at their site on Etsy. Party on my yacht is currently sold out but she updates her stock continously so my tip is to check in every now and then.

What do you think of Party on my yacht?

Bisou
Isabella

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! This is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sött! Kul att se lite andra märken och swatcher än de etablerade märkena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous, This is perfect for this time of year, it really reminds me of Christmas.

    nailthelook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete