Friday, February 10, 2012

China Glaze Light as air + Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday

Yes, yes I'm still obsessed with Happy Birthday! The obsession have never really stopped and I've tried it over more colors than I can remember (both good and really bad...) and some of the better combinations have made it into the blog. This is one of my favourites so far!
This is two coats of Light as air, one coat of Happy Birthday and later mattified with Essie Matte about you. I LOVE mattified glitter. It's so insanely awesome and the glitter looks like it's trapped inside a velvet vail or something! Light as air is a great light purple pastel btw, I haven't worn it much and was pretty surprised by how decent the formula is! Opaque in two coats and surprisingly non-streaky is a great grade for a pastel I think.


One more picture that better shows the matte finish


Perhaps you're wondering about the wierd background? No worries, it's just my awesome bull terrier pillow from H&M:
LOVE!

What do you think of this combination? Do you like mattified glitters or do you prefer them sparkly?


That's all I had for you today, have a great weekend!


Bisou
Isabella

2 comments:

  1. I did a combo similar to this for my birthday nails! Instead I used ChG Sweet Hook & WnW Party of Five Glitters. I liked it mattified!

    ReplyDelete