Sunday, January 29, 2012

China Glaze Custom Kicks + KleanColor Chunky Holo Fuchsia

I realised a few days ago that I'd actually never worn China Glaze Custom Kicks, despite it beeing one of the first polishes I ever got (post-obsession..). I remember thinking it was to green for my taste. But luckily, things change!

This is two coats with top coat, and the last picture is taken with flash to show you the gorgeous fine golden shimmer that peaks through in good light. And I guess that is what makes this polish stand out from all the outher teal cremes out there! Or is it turquoise? Hmm.. I never learned the difference. It has amazing formula, and goes on smooth and is completly opaque in two coats.


I decided to layer something over this on day two and this is the end result with KleanColor Chunky Holo Fuchsia

This is one coat over Custom Kicks. I just couldn't photgraph this right! As you can see Chunky Holo Fuchsia makes it a few shades darker. It is also a bit more green but I don't know if you can see it in this picture. This is what Swedish winter-light does to you pictures :(... The combination is pretty cool though, and I really like to play around and layer the Chunky Holos over different colors. But I can't get over how awful they smell! Why?? Ugh.


What do you think of Custom Kicks? Do you like this combo?


Bisou
Isabella

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love CG Custom Kicks! I need to find this polish. It looks so good with your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lackynails. Eller hur <3

    Jim. I think it should be pretty easy to find on e-tailers but I'm not sure! It's so pretty, you should definitly try to hunt it down :)

    ReplyDelete