Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Color Club Puccilicious

I have had this beautiful purple for a loong time without trying it on and I don't really know why! This is Color Club Puccilicious
This is three coats with top coat + accent nail with China Glaze Techno. Puccilicious is a lovely medium purple creme, and it dries semi-matte so I guess it got some neon pigments in it. The formula is a bit thin, so three coats is definitly needed on longer nails. It's really vibrant and sadly it comes out a bit more blue in this picture than it is in real life. I like Techno aswell, it's holo glitter in a bunch of different shapes and sizes.


This is all I have time for today, this week is crammed with school! But I just wanted to show you this colorful NOTD :)!


Bisou
Isabella

2 comments:

  1. Pucci-licious är en riktig fining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailtastic. Ja den är verkligen en poppig lila!! Jag älskar att den är så stark i färgen, man blir glad av den :)

    ReplyDelete