Wednesday, November 30, 2011

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Yesterday I felt like doing a real Christmas inspired mani and what could be better than a real classic! China Glaze Emerald Sparkle is also very fitting this week because Sminkan is having Green Week! :)

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures though, I just couldn't get the color right! Anyway, this is three thin coats with top coat. Excellent formula and I think you could do two thicker coats aswell. Emerald Sparkle is a deep green jelly packed with glitter, and it has the same finish as its red sister Ruby Pumps! The shine and depth is amazing, so even though I'm not the biggest fan of green I think this is super cool and great for Christmas!


What do you think of Emerald Sparkle? Is it worth the hype?


Bisou
Isabella

4 comments:

  1. I love this polish. I wore it two pedicures ago. I wish I owned Emerald Sparkle and Ruby Pumps for a Christmas pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitivt värt hypen! Så vansinnigt vackert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det är ett av de vackraste jag vet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, den är värd hypen, men H&Ms Envy kommer inte långt efter.

    ReplyDelete