Sunday, September 18, 2011

China Glaze Cha Cha Cha + Fault Line

Today I have an awesome combo of green and purple to show you! But first up is China Glaze Cha Cha Cha on it's own :).


This is two coats, no top coat. The formula is a bit runny, so you really have to get rid of all the excess polish on the brush to prevent pooling around the cuticles. But overall, it covers in two thick coats so the formula is OK for a shimmer like this. Cha Cha Cha is a color I would never even considered wearing before, haha. But a friend of my mom wore it one day this summer and I actually thought it looked pretty cool! The golden shimmer in it makes it look almost metallic, which I really like!


A few days ago I saw this home design show on tv and they had decorated the living room in purple and lime, which gave me the idea to pair up Cha Cha Cha with the crackle polish Fault Line, also from China Glaze.


This is one coat of Fault Line over two coats of Cha Cha Cha. I love this combo so much!! I'm wearing it right now and I got tons of compliments for it yesterday at work. :)


What do you think of Cha Cha Cha and the combo with Fault Line?


Bisou
Isabella

5 comments:

  1. love the combo, much better than that green alone, the color plus finish are just not by my taste but with purple on top it really looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combo makes me think of Teenage mutant ninja turtles for some reason.. That's a good thing though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Måste bara fråga hur du gör din clean-up.. dina kanter ser alltid så fläckfria ut. Använder du acetonpenna?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim. Yes it's a really vibrant green!

    hermetic. I'm not either entirely sure about the green alone, it looks cool but I like it more with the purple on top.

    Jessica. Haha, yes it's a true Turtle-mani :)

    lackynails. Jag brukar använda mig av en pensel och ren aceton! Just nu använder jag en fyrkantig gel-pensel som jag köpt på Transdesign för en billig penning. Inte det bästa för nagelbanden men med lite olja efteråt så brukar det inte vara några problem!

    ReplyDelete