Monday, August 8, 2011

Essie Braziliant

Yet again, I'm so sorry for the lack of posting. My life is insane right now and it's just only begun! This past weekend was the last real weekend of the summer for me, and it was also truly the best! On Friday I wore this beautiful polish - Essie Braziliant


This is two coats with top coat. It was soo hard to capture the really cool pink shimmer that makes this polish stand out from all the other orange polishes in my stash. I love this polish, I really do cause it's super bright and just perfect for summer. However, I hate the formula and the drying time! It's super thick and really hard to get even without making a total mess, I also got tons of cuticle drag :(. I've worn Braziliant twice now, and somehow I ended up getting huge dents even hours after applying it and I used Seche Vite on top both times. Really wierd! So quite a sad story about a beautiful polish :(.. Perhaps I'll try and add some thinner and see what happens!

Anyways, like I've said before my life is super busy right now and I hate that I can't seem to find the time for this blog :(. And it's just getting worse! This week I'm moving back to the city where I attend the University and next week I'll start working again after my summer break. And the week after that school starts up again and I'll be working full time and studying full time until the end of October. So I'm sad to say that there's probably not going to be much time left for blogging :(... But I do love to blog and I hope you can bare with me for a couple of more months until everything turns back to normal again.

Have you tried Braziliant yet? What do you think of the formula?

Bisou
Isabella

2 comments:

  1. Väldigt fint lack!

    Vi kan nog hålla ut ett tag, medan du pluggar alla fall, så får vi hoppas att du hinner med merfrån november och framåt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag hade också problem med formulan, men den vackra färgen gör det ändå värt det! :-)

    ReplyDelete